Price On Request.
SOLJETS is pleased to present this well equipped Falcon 50 fully enrolled on MSP Gold. This low time aircraft has been meticulously maintained and has recent softgoods refurbishment.
- Low Time – High Service Bulletin Status
- Fresh 24 Year 4C Check
- Recent Gear Overhaul
- Embellisher Mod (SB-178) & MCI (SB432/442) c/w
- Enrolled on Honeywell MSP Gold
- RVSM/RNP 5/10 w/MNPS
- Camp Maintenance Program
AIRFRAME / ENGINES
Total Time Since New: 7329
Maintenance Tracking: CAMP
Total Hours: 7091
Engine Cycles: 4785
Total Hours: 7148
Engine Cycles: 4891
Total Hours: 7299
Engine Cycles: 4812
Description: Garrett GTC P 36-100 – Recent HSI
Total Time Since New: 3208
- Collins APS-85 AFCS – Auto Pilot / Flight Control System
- 5-Tube Collins EFIS-86 C-14
- Dual Collins VIR-32 NAVS w/FM Immunity
- Dual Collins VHF-22 COMMS w/8.33 Spacing
- Dual Collins DME-42 DMEs
- Dual Collins ADF-60A ADFs
- Dual Global GNS-XL FMS w/GPS & AFIS (8.0 Software)
- Dual Honeywell Laseref IV Inertial Reference Systems
- Dual Allied Signal CAS-67A Transponders w/Enhanced Flight ID
- Collins AHC-85 Altitude Heading Reference System
- Honeywell Mark VII EGPWS (TAWS A)
- Collins WXR-270 Radar
- Collins TC AS II w/Change 7
- Collins ALT-55B Radar Altimeter
- Dual King KHF-950 w/SELCAL
- Magnastar C2000 Phone
- Fairchild GA 100-A Cockpit Voice Recorder
FEATURES / OPTIONS:
- Airshow 4000 (New)
- 19” Flat Screen LED TV (New)
- CD/VCR Player
- TIA Convection Oven
- Coffee Maker
- Nine (9) place interior featuring a Super Soundproofing interior package.
- The forward cabin features a four (4) place club arrangement with pull out executive tables followed by an aft two (2) place club opposite a three (3) place divan.
- Allindividual chairs are completed in soft beige colored leather and the divan is covered in a coordinating fabric.
- The forward galley offers a TIA convection oven as well as a coffee maker.
- The cabinetry is completed in beautiful Rosewood veneer complimented by the polished gold colored plating.
- Private aft lavatory.
- Additional amenities include a new 19” flat screen TV and a new Airshow 4000.
- New Soft Goods Refurbishment 2013.
Overall Arctic White with Cherry Red & Black Platinum Metallic Accent Striping
MAXIMUM CRUISE SPEED
(26,000 ft / 7,925 m, mid cruise weight) 480 ktas 867 km/hr
RATES OF CLIMB
All engines 2,176 ft/min 11.1 m/sec
Single engine 601 ft/mi 3.1 m/sec
NBAA IFR RANGE (100 nm Alternate)
Full fuel, MTOW, and Max Cruise
AIRPORT PERFORMANCE (Dry, Level, Hard, Zero Wind)
Takeoff distance (SL, ISA, MTOW)
Landing distance (SL, ISA, MTOW)
Vmo from Seal Level to 29,123
Mmo at 29,123’ (8,877 m) and above
MLW, Landing configuration
Nominal pressure differential
Search All Available Aircraft and Yacht